Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Burn by Allie Juliette Mousseau



I loved Quinn right from the beginning, "I take that in. He really came. But … “What took you so long? Did you get caught? Are you hurt? And, oh my God, that pizza smells amazing." Seriously she likes to take action in things when she wants her man to shut up she does something about it, "I couldn’t help thinking of those effing Pop-Tart wrappers I threw to the floor when we were on my bed together that first time.” She says nothing; instead she plunges her hands up under my shirt and begins to tug it up." She picked a good man in Liam he has some stamina and.knows how to care of his woman right, "he beams proudly. “Good. In about a half an hour I’ll awe you again.” I can’t help but giggle. “First, however, I need sustenance." I enjoyed this book there hasn't been one book by Allie that I wasn't entertained or haven't fallen in love with the men.

No comments:

Post a Comment