Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Caught Up in the Touch by Laura Trentham



When in the outdoors and needing to go to the bathroom Jessica needs to get creative, "it’s… it’s… my panties.” He opened and closed his mouth a couple of times. She threw her hands up in a what-the-hell gesture. “Guys pee and they jiggle it, right? Women don’t have that luxury. It’s a lot more complicated." When his woman gives him the go ahead the boy goes ahead, "of course, I want you. I wanted you before I knew who you were. When you were rough and filthy and my Mountain Man.” His rumbling growl vibrated through her body . He dropped a hand to her thigh and rucked her skirt higher." Logan is always giving his woman attention and splatters her with love, "getting feisty again? I don’t think I could get it up even if the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders pranced through here buck naked and high -kicking, but I’d be happy to take care of you again." I enjoyed this book I loved Logan.

No comments:

Post a Comment