Monday, March 23, 2015

His Billion Dollar Dilemma by Alexia Adams




I liked Simon I liked his character, "do you have to eat that so seductively?” Simon said into her ear. His arm was around her shoulders as they strolled the boardwalk." He was caring and he'd go extra miles for Helen, "No, I should have told you I was going to touch you there. I’m afraid I’ve only got one functioning brain cell left. All the others are lost in ecstasy right now. I wasn’t prepared for how amazing this would be with you.” He hauled in a couple of deep breaths." Simon is  cuddler and contact sleeper and I loved that, "Helen rolled over and encountered more man . Good grief, Simon was a bed hog. She didn’t think their bodies had been out of contact all night." I liked this book a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment