Wednesday, February 18, 2015

The Hottest Ticket in Town by Kimberly Van Meter


*Sighs* oh Kane, he's sexy even when he's spouting crap off and complaining reminiscing about the good ole' days with his woman, "yeah, visions of Warren kicking my scrawny a** wasn't really a turn-on," he growled, ripping his shirt from his body and tossing it to the floor." Laci she knows how to stroke a man's ego, "her fingers finding and curling around his ready erection. "You have the prettiest c***, you know that?" Her responses are smarta** and I liked that, "she laughed and latched onto his c***, shocking and arousing him at the same time. "Well, I manhandles this just a few minutes ago and I seemed to do a pretty good job of it." I enjoyed this book Kane was exactly what I want a man strong, sexy, independent, and did I mention sexy? 

No comments:

Post a Comment