Sunday, February 1, 2015

One More Minute with You by Sierra Hill


Remy he's protective right from the start, "how long have you lived in this effing trash heap?" he asked, the tone in his voice bordering on sharp and hostile." He's a really romantic guy, "you seemed to need a lot more earlier today when my mouth was on yours and your body was rubbing hard against mine," he whispered, causing her to suck in a breath and her chest to heave against his shoulder. "You felt so good underneath me, Kenzie. I want to finish what we started." I loved Remy and Kenzie together, they were at ease:
       He let out a deep chuckle, reaching behind her to cup her butt, pushing her hard against his erection. "What do you think?"
        "I think you should get naked on that couch over there so I can straddle your lap and ride you into oblivion." 
        "Eff, I love it when you talk dirty." 
I enjoyed this book I loved the characters they were lovable and an interesting pair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment