Friday, February 27, 2015

Midnight Ride by Cat Johnson


Love me some cowboys, especially ones like Tyler, "that the only reason you went over? To drop off a pie?" A sly smirk settled on his face and remained as he waited for her answer." Tyler he's quite the gentleman he's willing to go extra miles for his girl, "I know what you're getting at and no, I'm not talking about that. If a date in public is the problem, then we'll have our first one in private. Come on." He grabbed her hand and pulled her up and out of her chair." Sometimes he just doesn't want to let his girl go, "I'll go finish supper." She sat up as best she could with Tyler half on top of her. He groaned in protest and didn't move the leg thrown over hers, pinning her lower half in place. She laughed. "You're hungry. You'll have to let me up so I can cook." Talk about not having sex for awhile sets his girl off, "I don't know. A month." He shrugged. The furrow deepened in her brow and he laughed. "Okay, how about two weeks?" When she still didn't look happy, he added, "How about we discuss details later?" Yes he's whipped I liked this book I liked Tyler and his persistence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment