Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Power and Possession by C.C. Gibbs


Rafe's response to meeting Nicole before is funny, "he quickly sat up. "eff if you did." He set his glass down. "I would have remembered." Rafe I liked him he was man that knew how much self control he contained, "we need people around. I'm undependable right now. Correction, my d*** is undependable. Let's go have supper. Do you mind eating in the kitchen? That's not really a question. I can't be alone with you." Sometimes he has to bargain with his woman, "could we have this conversation later?" He arched one brow. "Seeing how you're naked" - he tossed her robe aside - "and my d*** isn't in the mood for chitchat." He's a possessive man as well, "you only eff me," he growled, dominant male, staking his claim. "No one else touches you. Only me." I liked this book I enjoyed Rafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment