Monday, January 19, 2015

Legal Briefs by N.M. Silber


We're quickly learning that the men in this series have a sharp tongue well so don't the ladies but out of Braden and Adam I'd say Adam has the sharpest tongue, "see, we're getting along better already. You should have asked me if I wanted to eff you a long time ago." Always the charmer that Adam. Dealing with a drunk Lily can get frustrating but Adam handles it like a champ, "you asked me to take you home, you lush. I believe that was the night you informed me that if I wanted to eff you I should ask you on a effing date."  Lily she likes to make sure her man is happy so you know she likes to handle his requests with care, "I was acknowledging your request! Adam, you've got a, um, an issue," I said, glancing down at the impressive bulge in his sweatpants." When Adam gives compliments it's a little more eccentric then Braden's way, "he f\roze for a second. "Holy eff! Oh baby, nice rack." Although I enjoyed Braden and Gabrielle to me Adam and Lily had more humor in the situations they were put in especially with Adam's family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment