Thursday, January 1, 2015

For the Love of a Fireman by Vonnie Davis


Our girl is a tad bit grumpy in the mornings, "I'm hungry and grumpy. And if you call me Sugar again, so help me God, I'll rip your balls off." The things Barclay and Molly text each other, "every time I text u give me a hardon." The thing I loved most about Barclay well besides what that boy is packing is his sense of humor, "you were trying to feel how big my hard-on is. And I'll have you know I'm going commando tonight, so don't take advantage." Sometimes Molly has to tempt the beast especially on movie night, "once James Bond started, she cupped Barclay's manhood. He choked on his drink. "Sugar, what are you doing?" I can't wait for the next book in this series I don't think there was a character that I didn't like and I'm always wanting to know their stories and see more of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment