Thursday, January 15, 2015

Between a Bear and a Hard Place by Lynn Red


Lots of action in this book and I'm not just talking about the sexual kind, (there's not much of that). Fury I liked him he was my kind of man, I could relate to him more than Stone actually I was drawn to him more than Stone, "like an animal," he finally finished, kissing on the outside of her panties as he unzipped her fly. "Like a wild, uncontrollable animal." Claire that girl has no problems stating her feelings, "holy s*** that got me kinda hot in places I shouldn't feel hot before I take a shower." Although I liked this book to me it kinda lacked some romance. When I read Lynn's books they're full of romance and sex although this had a little bit of sex I didn't see much romance and that kinda hurt. We did however get a lot of action and lots of furry bears everywhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment