Monday, December 22, 2014

The Untouchables by J.J. McAvoy


I've been waiting for this book since the last one ended and I should have waited a bit before reading this because I didn't see that ending coming, and it's going to be a long wait the third and final installment I think. We already knew that Liam and Melody had a unique and different relationship and honestly I loved that relationship, and Liam you can't help but fall in love with him all over again, "I cupped his a**. "Love, if you wanted me, all you had to do was say so." He smirked before winking." Melody we also know is a terrifying woman who likes to get her way, and sometimes Liam has no problems with how she gets her way, "you grabbed my c***. You may as well have jumped me." I'm hoping J.J. writes fast and gets that third book out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment