Thursday, December 25, 2014

Highland Burn by Victoria Zak


I love me some highland, scottish men and them being dragon shifters is the cherry on my ice cream sundae. James his sense of humor isn't all that great when his woman has bruises on her arse, "och, lass, don't cry." James wipes a tear from her cheek. "Ye have the finest arse I've ever seen." He smirked." When a man is in dragon form and his woman is next to him you have to approach with caution, "James began to growl when Magnus approached them. Even though he treaded softly, dragons were extremely possessive of their mates." When James and Abigale are really comfortable with each other those two are well really comfortable with each other, "och lass, yer hands dinnae need to stay idle." He'd wriggled his brows. "Ye can do the Devil's work on my body any time ye want." I'm really looking forward to the next book in this series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment