Sunday, November 2, 2014

Delicate Freakn' Flower by Eve Langlais


There are times to insult your mate and then are times not to insult your mate you will totally know these times when you're bent over holding your jewels, "nothing. Contrary to your belief, snoring women with black and blue faces just don't do it for me." His jube hurt, but not as much as her foot when it connect with his undefended man parts. He ended up bend over, wheezing while Naomi smirked in satisfaction." Naomi is on to her mates, "no. I mean yes. Oh, for god's sake. Stop confusing me. You and I both know you're just saying you have work for me as a ploy to get me to go to lunch, because otherwise you know my answer would be no." Ethan and Javier know how to share and that kind of shocked me because they're different species, "Javier groaned. "Lucky ba*****. Next time, I get the honey and you get to suck her succulent berries. I swear she almost came when I bit down on them." As per usual I enjoyed this book I don't think there has been one book Eve has written that I haven't loved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment