Saturday, November 29, 2014

Ace's Wild by Sarah McCarty


Ace makes some hard bargains when it comes to Petunia, "if you want me to give up my winnings to a man who doesn't deserve it, I'm going to want more than that quick peck." He's quite cocky as well, "if I bring you into my world, you won't be satisfied with any other man." When these two get together I like watching them tease each other:
       "Just because I like what you do in the bed-"
       "And in the tub and in the alley..."
       She glanced toward the door. "Hush! You have no shame." 
He also has high hopes for his girl on their wedding day, "and then," he gritted out, tilting her head back farther. "You're going to stand in front of him, still wet with my seed, and you're going to make an honest man out of me." I really loved Ace and this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment