Tuesday, November 25, 2014

A Reason to Kill by CP Smith


A drunk Mia is a fun and horny Mia, "then she'd pulled his face down, got up on her toes, and kissed him softly on the cheek, whispering, "You're like a big fuzzy bear. I love Grizzlies." I loved Max, "I'm Max, Max Hunter. Anytime you wanna show me that a** again the answer is yes." Mia I think she gets tongue tied where Max is concerned, "fine, it's stupid anyway. I'm sure it's not lost on you that you're big." One of his brows shot up in question and I realize what I'd said. Mortified, I rushed on with "I mean, I mean, you're brawny...and you swing an axe like he swings his hammer thingy." He's also not a patient boy he likes to have dessert before his dinner, "Max ripped his mouth from mine and picked me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist. "Eff the steaks," he gritted out as he turned and headed towards the door." He's not the only one that can be impatient, "baby, which one's the key?" Max groaned. My mouth was currently attached to his neck as my hand rubbed the length of his erection all the while we stood outside my loft door." I can't wait to see what's next in this series, I love this author's writing it's a total one-click from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment