Sunday, October 26, 2014

The Trouble With Flirting by Rachel Morgan


Adam I loved him, he wasn't one to back away from his feelings, "don't worry about it, Liv," he says. "It's a little sad to think that soon we won't have anything in common anymore, but that's the way life is, right? People change." He turns and disappears through the kitchen door." Jackson I didn't really like him the way he came off was like he was better than everyone else:
     I roll onto my tummy. "You mean do I want to make out with you in the dark again?"
    He chuckles. "Well, you know, I was trying to keep it classy by not saying that, but ya. That's pretty much what I was getting at." 
Adam can have a temper, but I think a few times he has it because he's not sure what to feel when it comes to Liv, "because I wasn't ready to hear whatever your excuse is, Livi. But that didn't matter to you, did it. No, you'd rather belt your apologies out to a crowd of strangers for a round of applause than wait until I'm ready to talk to you." Obviously that was harsh, and I think Adam and Liv are just getting started the ending left it open for the author to write more about the characters and I would love another book to see how they cope and grow as a couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment