Thursday, October 23, 2014

Love Scars by Nicole Snow


I LOVED THIS BOOK!!! David is such an alpha male, "well, babe? You gonna give me an answer or you just want to to with me all effing night?" He rolled forward, pushing his legs against my a**." But he may come across rough but he has a real sweet side when it comes to his lady, "he swept forward, reached out, and yanked me into his grasp. I exploded, burying my face into his collar, blubbering like a baby. "Calm your sweet a** down, babe. It's gonna be alright." He leaned in and kissed my forehead, which only made me cry harder. "Eff. Normally, I'd tan your hide raw for running off...." He is not bashful when it comes to his endowments, "don't worry, girl. Most men aren't hung like this. Not that you'll ever get another chance to find out. This c***'s the only c*** that'll ever be in you, understand? And that s*** you've heard about good things in small packages? Forget it. This effer's the best there is because it's so damn huge." He seriously is blunt ".....beautiful a** and we effed past midnight. Anything else you need to know?" I really loved this book and can't wait for more with this series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment