Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Bayou Heat 9 & 10 by Alexandra Ivy & Laura Wright


LIAN:
We see a playful side of Lian when his girl is around, "he chuckled, rubbing his cheek against her smooth skin with a gesture that was pure feline. "I'm deciding whether or not I intend to play with you before I pounce." Sage knows how to tease her man good and plenty, "on cue his entire body went up in flames, his erection pressing painfully against his zipper. "oh hell, Dr. Parker, you might be a genius, but your timing sucks," he growled." When our boy is down all he wants is his girl to make him feel better, "frustrated," he corrected. Pulling up the sheet that covered his naked body he sent her a smile of smoldering invitation. "Join me." 
ROCH:
Roch he's a good kitty one that wants to take away his girl's problems, "tell me, his cat purred from inside his chest. Tell me what's wrong and I'll fix it. Whatever it is." He's very animalistic when it comes to Lydia, "his heart was slamming against his ribs, and every animal-like instinct he possessed wanted to pick her up and take her away. Maybe to his house. His bed. Claim her. Kill anything and everything that tried to get near." I love these books and I'm always looking forward to the next installment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment