Sunday, September 28, 2014

Wasted by Suzannah Daniels


One of the best books Suzannah has written I'm going to love this series. I loved Mason, he was quirky, "you move fast, don't ya, love?" I smiled, unable to stop my perusal from dripping to the V lines that disappeared into low-riding jeans." Our girl Lexi is a saucy thing, "I'm not trying to tell you what to do. By all means, if you want to spend your life chasing meaningless relationships, that's your prerogative. All I'm asking is that you keep the naked ladies in your room." Sometimes our girl knows how shock Mason, "he choked on his food and took a long wig of juice. The corner of his mouth tilted upward. "Why, Lexi. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you liked looking at my chest." He's so easy going, "I reached for her, pulling her back toward me. "Well, look at you. Who could blame me for wanting to participate in a little hanky-panky." I can't wait for Hawk's story.  

No comments:

Post a Comment