Friday, September 26, 2014

Pretty Instinct by S.E. Hall


Lizzie is a pretty fierce and independent woman, "you are not in charge, Cannon Blackwell. You do not eat my pu**y or pay my bills, so you don't get a say." Cannon that boy is just so damn swoon worthy, "me too, angel, me too. Soon, I promise you, very soon I will cherish every single part of you with every single part of me." He likes to have her be in charge sometimes which is really hot, "he reaches for my hand and places it at the waist of his jeans, rubbing his thumb on the underside of my wrist. "You want it, you take it out," he rumbles, pulling his hand away to leave me totally in charge." He also has the best ways to keep his girl quiet, "I lean in close to her ear as possible and hiss, "you open that smart mouth again, and I'll be damn sure to  keep it better occupied...with my d*** shoved in it." I can't wait to see if the other characters get a story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment