Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Owning VIolet by Monica Murphy


Ryder he has some either jealousy issues, hate issues or just both, "I effing hate Zachary lawrence. And I effing want his girlfriend." His thoughts were entertaining it was interesting to me to see him expect the unexpected, "I stand there on shaky legs, fascinated with the magnificence of her lips and tongue, surprised at her expert blow-job skills. Because holy hell, is Violet Frowler giving me one hell of a blow job." He's also possessive, "I want to mark you with my come. I want you to taste it." He doesn't like when others might get a looksie at his girl's goods, "I effing love it, by my God Violet. You're completely exposed." he sounds....horrified. Like he's my father or something, which I find so infinitely amusing I start to laugh. That only makes him scowl. "You're not wearing a bra, are you?" I loved this book and I loved Ryder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment