Friday, September 19, 2014

How to Seduce a Fireman by Vonnie Davis


When I see a book written by Vonnie I don't give two hoots what it's about I automatically get it, I love this author's writing. Quinn is pretty possessive on who Cassie makes lasagna for, "you make lasagna for no one, but me. Do you hear? ME." As if the emotional force behind his words registered, a pained expression narrowed his eyes and pinched his lips. "Dammit, Cassie, you're killing me here." I mean he does like to throw temper tantrums, "I'm warning you. Shut. The hell. Up. I've had enough of your nonsense. We are not getting married. We are not having children. And I'm about to show you more ways to have sex than your stupid-a** gossipy customers ever dreamed of."  He gets jealous easily as well, "jealous rage rudely snatched him from his state of bliss, and he jerked her head back. "How many damn men have you seen who go commando?" His voice was harsh, his breathing ragged. "How many, Cassie?" These two have chemistry and it was amazing to see it blow up, "I don't see why you're complaining. You didn't mind fisting your hands in my hair earlier." He laughed and smacked her a**." Although I loved this book I think the Highland men will be taking the crown that series has something this one doesn't and that's a cray cray granny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment