Monday, September 22, 2014

Heat of the Moment by Robin Kaye


Erin she was just so damn cute and I just wanted to cuddle with her, "it's the first sweater I ever made. I know it's not perfect, but it's warm and comfortable, and my knitting has greatly improved since I learned that if you knit both sleeves at the same time, there's a much better chance they'll end up the same length." She's also innocent but not innocent, "Erin reached down and pulled the sheet up over her. "Done what, exactly? I find it hard to believe you've never had sex before. After all, you have a seven-year-old daughter." She's also one to surprise you:
              "Where are you panties?"
               "In my drawer. I forgot to pack my thong. And after the last round of interviews, I didn't want to look unprofessional and I didn't want panty lines." 
I enjoyed Erin this is one of the few times I'm more into the female character than the male character.

No comments:

Post a Comment