Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Perfect Stranger by KB Alan


You know when you're standing in line like at the grocery store, bus stop or whatever line you happen to be in and get bored yeah, this book fills that time frame that's how short, sweet and to the point it is. Which I happen to like because let's face it I hate standing in line being bored out of my mind. Eric he's a different kind of Dom one that lives outside peoples expectations, "you should probably go home. But I'd like to see you again. When you're ready. Both inside the club, and outside." He wanted to see where this might go." I mean the boy has some brass balls, but he's just different and I liked that, "you're staring at my naked d***." I hope KB has some more little novella's like this to pass the time in those dreadful lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment