Monday, August 25, 2014

Her Perfect Game by Shannyn Schroeder


Jonah I loved him, I loved his thoughts and I loved his attitude and everything, "best. He'd forgotten that she'd always called him by his last name. Except in bed. Then he was Jonah. He forced images of Charlie in his bed away and answered, "My company is sponsoring the hackfest." He honest, "actually, I want you naked in my bed, but I'll settle for this." He tossed his stuff on the table behind her laptop. "What are you doing?" He likes to prove that he's the man for her, "I don't know who's been telling you lies, but sex without an orgasm isn't good. I plan to show you good. Excellent even." He grabbed her waist, turned, and tossed her on the bed." I loved him I loved how honest he was, "I hope you know that I won't be able to think for s*** tonight because I'll only be imagining you naked in my bed." I love this series and it's characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment