Sunday, August 24, 2014

Claimed by Light by Reese Monroe


I love this series so of course when the author puts out a new book belonging in it I have to read it and I wasn't disappointed although I loved it Theo's book was still my favorite. Len that girl knows how to hold a grudge not that I blame her, "you poisoned me, Slade! I....you" - her jaw tightened - "effing betrayed me. That's not something I can get over with a snap of my fingers." I loved how Slade knew some of Lena's behaviors, "Addies touched Halena's fingers around his wrist, and they tightened. Her fangs jetted out, and Addie gasped. "It's okay, Addster." Slade reached up best he could and caressed Lena's arm. "She's just protecting me. Back off a sec." Sometimes Slade is something else and I totally loved him, "staying focused on Grams with you straddling me like this....might be difficult." Beneath her, she felt him responding." I hope this isn't the last book in the series I fell in love with Addy so I hope she gets a book of her own, of course a few years later in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment