Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Vexing the Viscount by Christie Kelley


It was hook, line, and sinker for me once I realized how saucy Tia is, "I wouldn't try that if I were you, my lord. I am a wise woman and therefore know all the delicate places on a man's body." She raised a brow as her gaze slid down his body until reaching the junction of his legs." Braden I loved him, "I did not ask you here to warm my bed." A slow smile drew his full lips upward. "At least, not right now." When he's delirious the boy says not nice things, "sweetheart, you have a shawl covering you nakedness and nothing more. Now Jonathon and my own butler can see your beautiful body." His voice changed to a husky slurred tone as he approached. "Maybe that is the way you like it? Do you want people to watch as I eff you?" I think I will like this series, it has mystery, intrigue, romance and the naughty bits are to die for.

No comments:

Post a Comment