Saturday, April 26, 2014

The Bastard by Inez Kelley


If there's one thing you need to know is, you don't talk bad about Erik's woman, or say anything about his woman:
                "Pancakes?" Gen snickered. "You're watching the cook because you like her pancakes? Is that a euphemism for ti*s and a**?"
                His fist connected with Gen's shoulder. "Don't talk about her like that." 
He likes to talk through the naughty, "he stopped. A purely masculine grin beamed down at her. "Ride it out, babe. I want it to be good for you." Also Erik has erm.... great fighting words, "Vike sprung to his feet. "Lick my ballsack. I'm not one of your slaves that you can shove around. I was every bit as royal as you were so back the eff down." The boy also likes to fool around with Lacy, "he snorted. "No. The exploding stuff is down on the work floor. I'll dump it all in a box for you tonight so you can dust your heart out." I loved this book and I can't wait for the next one in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment