Sunday, April 20, 2014

I Married a Billionaire by Melanie Marchande


Daniel took awhile for me to warm up to him, he's just weird, "all the usual," said Daniel, waving his hand vaguely. "They'll make you anything. What do you like, steak? Chicken? Seafood? I think I've had everything there at least once, I could recommend you something." Maddy and Daniel's relationship is a weird one but Daniel I just don't understand why the boy can't go with the flow with some things:
                     "Why bother? We've got some of the best restaurants in the country within a twenty-mile radius." He made a dismissive hand gesture as he opened his phone. 
                      "Well, at least it would give me something to do," I muttered.
                       He set the phone down on the counter and came over to me. "Anything you want to do, you can do it," he said. "You have your car. You have my credit card. Do whatever you want." 
Sometimes Daniel, it's not all about money! This book was alright I think it was hard for me to love it because of well Daniel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment