Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Business Pleasures by Lia Davis


I know Ms. Lia is known for her paranormal romance but it was nice to see her change it up a bit. I really loved reading this book, and I loved how when it came to Aimee Kenton is relentless, "do you have other plans? I'm sorry, I didn't think. Of course you have something else planned. I'll just reschedule the dinner." He's a fiercely protective guy, "the bast*** would pay for this. "Sweetheart, don't move and don't argue with me. Please?" I loved how these two are just so natural with each other, even during the most serious of times:
                      "I still have to go to the bathroom," she reminded him.
                      He released her waist and guided her to the bathroom. "I'll be right here if you need me." Laughing at the thought of him walking in while she was doing her business, she pushed him playfully and shut herself inside the bathroom.
Aimee that girl may seem like the submissive type, but the girl has a bossy side to her, "her command sent a jolt of need through him, making him more than happy to comply. "A little demanding today. You will have to be patient for one more minute. I have to get a condom." I hope to see more books from this series, it was really nice change to see Lia write a non-paranormal book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment