Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Begin Again by Tamsyn Bester


Huntley I miss ya girl, "because I want to be pi**ed at you, Brody," she huffed. "It's been a year and you're only now asking how Demi is doing. To top it off, you decided to bring your eff buddy with you to our wedding. What is the matter with you? Don't you care about Demi at all anymore? It's bad enough she has to see you this week and now she'll have to deal with seeing you with someone else." Brody that boy is a force to be reckoned with, "I turned to leave but Brody's hand wrapped around my upper arm and he pulled me into his chest. My body's reaction was immediate, like it was natural instinct to be that close to him. "I don't give a eff about her, Demetria. This conversation is far from over." A drunk Demi isn't a pleasant one, "she laughed, but the sound was empty and cruel. "You already did that once tonight, what makes you think I'll let you eff me like a wh*** again?" When they're in-sync thought they're really cute, "I pushed my hands through his hair and cradled his head. "It's not my fault you tired me out," I sighed lazily. "I'm worried you might've broken me." I'm hoping our boy Jeff is up next.

No comments:

Post a Comment