Monday, March 10, 2014

Love at First Date by Susan Hatler


Ellen that girl is funny and cute, "I-I think he ate something toxic. Maybe my lip-gloss? Are you the vet? Can you give him the charcoal stuff to make him barf it up?" Then there's Henry whose well flirty, "he studied me a moment with those deep gray eyes. "I think it'll be worth our time." I just loved him, "he looked almost shy for a moment. "I thought I'd be giving it to you in a person. I was surprised when you skipped the last class. Your friend Rachel said you were...busy." And I just loved him, "it's about time." His lips pressed my cheek again, heat igniting my skin, and my shoulder curled in as a I savored the feeling. "I was afraid I'd have to attend more doggy school before you ever made your move." 

No comments:

Post a Comment