Monday, March 10, 2014

Blame it on Texas by Tori Scott


I love this series and Megan I loved her, "Megan hugged her back, then hissed in her ear. "Why didn't you tell me your brother is gorgeous? My clothes are wrinkled, I'm hot and sweaty, and my makeup disappeared around Abilene. I'm so embarrassed." I mean Logan that boy is something handsome, "she was so mesmerized by the image of the broad, tanned chest, lightly dusted with black curly hair, she didn't realize she was staring until a spray of water slapped her in the face." I mean Megan ain't the only one sneaking peaks of the other, Logan does the same thing, "he watched as Megan gathered up scraps of barbed wire and discarded ties. He had to admit she was a hard worked. And she looked kind of cute with red dust on the butt of her jeans. And a fine, nicely rounded butt at that." He's just so seductive, "Logan gave her a wicked grin. "Whatever you want to wear, or not wear, is fine with me." He whistled for Blue, who bounded into the water. With a wink at Megan, he unbuckled his belt, shed his boots and socks, then started to unzip his jeans." I can't wait to get into the other books in this series! 

No comments:

Post a Comment