Saturday, February 22, 2014

Before You Break by Christina Lee


Oh Quinn, you're such a guy, "her white T-shirt had traveled up her a** and she was wearing barely there pink panties. Ella wasn't a tiny girl. She had a large rack and nice, shapely hips. Seeing her practically bare a** in full glory stopped me dead in my tracks. I couldn't move my limbs or my lips. What the hell was wrong with me? It wasn't like I hadn't seen a girl's a** before. I adjusted myself in my shorts." And he's very hands on, "you think I don't want you?" I reached for her waist and yanked her toward me. I gripped her sweet a** and tipped my head to rest on her stomach. Her fingers fisted in my hair and I felt her harsh breaths against my neck. 'If I kiss you, Ella, I won't be able to stop," I said. "I'd want more, and that can't happen. I'm just not...it just.... can't." And he knows how to voice his opinions, "you keep doing that and I'm going to come like a horny teenager," I breathed into her hair, attempting to steady my racing pulse. "That's how hot you make me." 

No comments:

Post a Comment