Wednesday, January 22, 2014

This Time Around by Chantal Fernando


Oh Ryan you know how to make it hurt, "he cuts me off. "You mean you parading your latest eff around the building." But Taiya she get smart right back at him even if some things come out wrong, "oh, I said something nice about you at the door when I was drooling over your body," I blurt out, not looking directly at him." I mean the girl gets pleasure knowing her man is at home waiting for her, "her face lights up as she spots me in her room watching TV. She throws her bag on the floor and jumps on top of me, before kissing me senseless." Ryan he can be a dirty boy at times, "you take my breath away," he says so only I can hear. "I'm going to eff you in those heels tonight." Ryan he just doesn't understand romance novels, like us girls do, "it's romantic that he can't get a boner?" I'm really looking forward to the next book in the series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment