Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Henry by Andria Large


Normally I don't like books where the main female character has kids but Ethan is just to damn cute and I fell in love with him just as much as I did Claire and Henry. Henry in the beginning is all business, "I will email you my schedule. Get settled in, and I'll come back for you at lunch. We'll go to my favorite deli. Bring a copy of my schedule with you and we'll go over it while we eat," Henry said. He left, closing her office door behind him." And of course Claire's good lookin' body doesn't go unnoticed, "Claire's breasts filled out her purple silk blouse nicely. From what he could tell, she had to be a D-cup. Henry was absolutely a breast man. He was also an a** man. He'd love to give Claire's a** a swat. She had a fine a**. Henry shifted in his chair, his pants becoming uncomfortably tight in the groin area."  When it comes to paying for expenses Henry will take no bull and will take charge, "Henry paid for lunch. Claire protested but he would hear none of that. He always paid for lunch, and everything else for that matter. Claire would learn." Sometimes you have to put the pain in the back of your mind to get to the good stuff, "Henry shook his head and thrust his fingers into her hair, cupping her head. "I don't give a s*** about my ribs," he said roughly before lowering his mouth to hers." 

No comments:

Post a Comment