Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Fighting Temptation by SM Donaldson


I love this series and I loved Cade, "the girls' bedroom door opens and they walk out. Holy s***, is Daria effing hot. I laugh. "Boys, we are going to get in a fight tonight. Look at those two." Daria knows how to keep her man right where she wants him, "I walked over and straddled him, leaning down to his ear. "No, but if you want to see me naked at all, you'll get rid of them." Cade can be honest, "he shakes his head. "My di** doesn't work without you. I tried to get over you. Believe me. I tried. With several women." Daria doesn't di** around when it comes to important issues, "we had sex twice yesterday without condoms. Now, even though last night you assured me me that you don't have any STDs because Cade Jr. couldn't get up for anyone else..." And without even doing anything Daria knows how to entice her man, "when she bends over to pick something up, my t-shirt that she's wearing rides up. She's wearing those little lacy boy short panties. Damn, my co** just tented my boxers." 

No comments:

Post a Comment