Monday, December 30, 2013

Shocking Heaven by D.H. Sidebottom


Jax, he's a real suave man, "this one's for E. She makes me effin' hard boys." Jax he's a man of few words, "babe?" Jax growled from across the table. There it was again! Did I not warrant more than a single word? Did he think I was to dumb to comprehend more than three?" After a show Jax he's all for his girl, "Jax grabbed me and kissed the damn life out of me. He was primed and pumped, "Gonna eff you so hard, babe. Effin' epic." He's brutally honest, "yeah. I effed babe, but now I'm yours and we love, not eff. So, now? No, I don't eff!" Sometimes it takes some coaxing to get E out of a room, "yeah, babe. So...Damn...Hard. My hand is slowly stroking up and down it's stiff length. There's a little but of cum on the end, babe, and it's all yours." He's a man for sweet words. I really can't wait to read about the rest of the band. 

No comments:

Post a Comment