Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Cowboy Christmas by Kasey Millstead


I'm always up for spending more time with my Henley boys, Jackson that boy is just as horny as ever when it comes to his woman, "one hand rests on her stomach, while the other wipes the sweat from her forehead. My di** twitches. If she ain't the sexiest woman alive, I'd like to see who is." Jeremy oh he hasn't changed a bit either, "you hear my woman, she's hungry. Fire up that piece of s*** you call a Barbie and let's get this show on the road." And Jackson he still can't help but talk about his superhero sperm, "next time we'll plan it a bit more carefully," I tell her. Then, I add on a grin, "But, I can't help it if my sperm are super swimmers." The holidays just got a whole lot better thanks to these two cowboys.



No comments:

Post a Comment