Monday, November 25, 2013

That's a Promise by Victoria Klahr


Blake he's an okay guy I mean you can tell he really cares for Josie, "let me come help you for the day. We can catch up and I can help you with things. Today is tough as it is, let me help."  We go back and forth between past and present which at times kinda gave me whiplash but you just have to pay close attention to keep up with everything that's going on. Josie I liked her spirit she had when her and Blake first met, "that sounds like fun. But it has to be close by and it has to be a place where there are people, but not too many that I could get lost in the crowd. Those are my rules, if you don't like it, then you can ask someone else out." Blake he's like a damn animal when it comes to Josie, "I hear him growl lightly before he licks the side of my neck and trails his tongue back to my ear where he pulls it into his mouth." Blake I thought he just needed to open up more to Josie and then maybe things wouldn't be the way they are now, "to think another man touched you, when it should only be me, is effing torture. You are supposed to be mine, Josie. Not someone else's." Maybe you should pull your head out of your a** and work sh** out then. The book was predictable, well one secret was but not the other, and I'm just ready for the next book which leaves me with one question, Team Seth or Team Blake?  

No comments:

Post a Comment