Saturday, November 16, 2013

50 Shades of Grey by E.L James


*Jumps up and down* Finally got my hands on these bad boys, and with Jamie playing Christian on screen I knew I had to read the series, because well I love Jamie and I didn't want to go into the theater blind and I like comparing books to the movies. Christian....oh boy at times he needs a good a** beating, other times I loved his protectiveness, "well, you'd better drive carefully." His tone is stern, authoritative. Why should he care? "Did you get everything you need?" he adds." At times I kinda thought he was a woman on his rag and really bi-polar, and he just can't make up his mind about certain things. And there were a few parts that killed me emotionally where I really wanted to murder the boy, "no, Anastasia. I don't do the girlfriend thing." And he's just odd at times, "well, if you were mine, you wouldn't be able to sit down for a week after the stunt you pulled yesterday. You didn't eat, you got drunk, you put yourself at risk." And like any other male he has to cherish his favorite part of his body, "I want you to become well acquainted, on first name terms if you will, with my favorite and most cherished part of my body. I'm very attached to this." And Ana is a firecracker and I honestly don't understand why Christian has issues on her issues about spending money at least you know she ain't no gold-diggin' hoe! "It's taking all my self-control not to eff you on the hood of this car right now, just to show you that you are mine, and if I wnat to buy you a effing car. I'll buy you a effing car," he growls. "Now let's get you inside and naked." Sometimes I think they're relationship is all about sex I mean I know right? What a cray-cray thing to think. And the ending let's not start on that just thank the lord I have the next book in the series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment