Sunday, October 20, 2013

BLOG PROMO REVIEW: Madeleine, Abducted by M.S. Willis





Oh wow, this book was...I loved it but then I hated it at parts (mainly the scenes with Aaron's father he was just...UGH) Aaron he's rough around the edges, "you will get down from that table and follow me if you know what's good for you. DO NOT fight against me, Madeline. It will bring you more harm than good." Even though he has to put up a front for his father and Aaron may have demons right off the bat you could tell he had something his father doesn't and that is compassion, "they're for the girl." Nothing the disapproval in Xander's expression, Aaron quickly added, "Has she eaten, or gone to the bathroom; hell....or been bathed?" Even though they don't know each other Aaron does have feelings for Maddy so I'm thinking this situation is a blessing in disguise well not for Maddy but she has a protector in Aaron, "Marcus?! What the eff was Marcus doing anywhere near her?! Is he the reason for the mark on her face?" After everything that Aaron had to put Maddy through I applaud her for choosing her heart over common sense, "then I choose to stay, to remain as your slave, to allow you the time you need to ensure that you're bas**** father dies. If you are giving me back my choice, then I choose to stay." Aaron he truly is considerate, and gentle, "this may hurt, Maddy, tell me if it's too much, I want you screaming my name from your enjoyment and not from your pain." He may be a little possessive at times, "no, Madeleine, I'll kill any man that touches you..." Xander I loved him in the book to, I hope I see a book with him in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment