Tuesday, October 1, 2013

A Beauty Uncovered by Andrea Laurence


I first saw this on Netgalley and I knew I had to read it I loved the cover and since Netgalley denied my request I went out and bought it myself (so take that Netgalley!) Brody, my heart hurt for him at times, but then other times I wanted to punch him, and Sam the woman is so pure of heart it's not funny. "no woman, sparkly or otherwise, had ever deliberately touched his scars like that. With every fiber of his being, he wanted her to do it again." Sam and Brody kind of get off on a rocky start by that I mean Brody confuses the poor girl, "oh," Sam said, not sure if she was relieved or disappoint. "I thought you were asking me to dinner or something." But Brody knows how to quickly clear the air, takes a long a** time doing it but he does, "here?" Brody frowned and then nodded when he understood his mistake. "I'm not asking you to work over the weekend, Sam. I'm asking you to have dinner with me tomorrow night. A real date, like you suggested." Once Brody and Sam get to know each other more we learn that Brody is a passionate man, "I told you I was taking you out for dinner, and you wear a dress that makes me want to take you home and strip you naked right now." 

No comments:

Post a Comment