Friday, September 20, 2013

Jagged by Kristen Ashley


I love Kristen's books so when this showed up on Netgalley you bet your butt I was gonna request it! Ham he's just a sweetheart at times, "also not the man who wants to walk away from this table not knowin' his girl is gonna be happy." He's blunt, "bulls***, babe. Somewhere along the line, you made a deal with him. No woman who gives head the way you do hasn't sold her soul for that ability." He has some temperament issues, "yea. And advice. Take a good look, baby, 'cause this is the last time you'll see my a** and you like my a**. You want it. I know 'cause I still got the scars from your teeth the last time you took a bit outta me."  He can harsh, and crude at times, "that was effin' awesome. Mood strikes you, you know where I am." He stopped at the bathroom door and turned to me. "But I sleep alone, baby, and we're done tonight so do me a favor and find your bed." Then at times he's very sweet, "now kiss your man and climb off. I got to see to things then we can get some shut-eye." He knows how to turn a girl on, " Ham, no fair. Whenever you say that, my nipples get hard. I gotta work. I don't need chafing." His gaze shot to my breasts, then to my eyes, and he smiled." He's protective as hell and would/will do anything for Zara, "bury him. You can land his a** in jail, do it. I want him effed up, Nina. I want effin -" he leaned in again, barely controlling the fury boiling through his frame - "blood." He puts Zara before anything else and that's why I loved Ham like hardcore, "his cookie, living like that. His woman, unsafe. His girl, nearly broken." Another great book from Kristen.

No comments:

Post a Comment