Sunday, September 1, 2013

How to Date a Nerd by Cassie Mae



I LOVED this book it was quirky, cute, fun and Zak hubba, hubba! Zoe that girl has balls, "like every party night, I try to show off first to my neighbor, who can see straight into my open window. I strip down to my underwear so Zak can get a good look." Being in her mind is like a story all on it's own, "his holey jeans look so damn good on him." Zak has been hurt by Zoe one to many times and he actually grows some balls and let's her know where he stands with her at a certain (well a few certain points) in the book, "dammit, Zo. I don't want you here. You don't care, and you never did." He opens his bedroom door and wave his hand. "So go home." I mean for a nerd that boy has some muscles, "he gives in with a sexy grunt, picks me up by my butt, and allows me to wrap my legs around his hips." He's also honest and isn't shy about telling Zoe how he feels, "didn't you notice how flustered I got? How weak I am when it comes to you? Dammit, Zo, you've got me." I can't wait for the next one in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment