Friday, September 27, 2013

Falling for the Guy Next Door by Claire Robyns



Jack he's cocky, and sarcastic all the charms I like in a man, "maybe I had an itch for Cornish cream and scones." He folded his arms and lent a hip against the doorpost. "Why the twenty questions? Did you miss me?" He's a determined little s***, "when you're ready to tell me what you're so pi**ed off about, I'll be here." He rolled back his camera and glued his eyes to the lens. "This is far from over." He tends to get things that he wants, and I'm sure he's confusing the hell out of Megan, "we are not done. I taste it on your lips. I feel it in your body. I see it in the way you look at me. I read it all over your face." I liked the second book better in this series this one was just missing something and I'm not sure what it was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment