Sunday, September 1, 2013

Aching to Exhale by Debra kayn


I love reading Debra's books especially the ones with hot MC club men, Raul he's a possessive sort, "Crystal was his woman, and he'd kill anyone who took her from him." He also likes to lay down the law, "no more running around, doing your own thing, and trying to save your own a**. Your a** is mine. Only mine. You have to listen and when I say you're staying in, you stay in without question until I tell you otherwise." He loves smelling like his woman, to him there is no better scent, "I smell like you." He pushed her back down on the bed and kissed her. "My woman." He also has a temper, "you think?" Raul's mouth tightened. "I spill my guts, take care of you, eff you, and then I get woke up to find out you were going to skip out on me? What the hell?" Even when he's down he thinks about his woman, "it'll heal. Bullet went clear through." He sighed heavily. "Medication is kicking my a** right now or I'd take you on the couch and show you how much I need you." I thought the names Crystal and Raul were familiar and it wasn't until I saw two certain characters in the book that I realized what previous book they were both from. I'm glad Raul got his story I liked him in the other book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment