Thursday, August 29, 2013

In Too Deep by Brandy L. Rivers


I loved this book. I loved Brody. I loved Fallon. I just plain loved all the damn characters! The story is told from different point of views and I have to say I loved Brody's the most, "she was absolutely stunning, had attitude up the wazoo, and brass balls the size of a semi." I mean I loved his thoughts, "...hoped like hell the underwear would hold down his junk. If that didn't kill his persistent boner, he wasn't sure what would." He's just sex on two legs, "I feel like I've been waiting an awful long time for you, sugar. If I change my mind, I'll tell you. But you're going to have to stop me if I go too far." Fallon that girl is fearless and really does have balls, "after I finished the blade, he took my free hand, and put it on his di**. I took the same mana-blade I just finished and stabbed him in the leg, about two inches from his balls." Brody has a scary side and it includes when Fallon is hurt and he's protective and possessive, "Brody, stopped growling. You scared the hell out of Dakota." I'm ready for the next installment in the series!

No comments:

Post a Comment