Friday, August 23, 2013

Game for Love by Bella Andre


Love the cover, loved the book. I loved little and big parts of the book, and I loved being in Cole's mind it was entertaining, "her eyes got even bigger, along with her smile - and his co**." He's so reassuring, "don't worry, baby, we're definitely going to be doing that, regardless of your answer." He's also honest (with some things,) "he growled, "hell, baby, you could have any guy here in ten seconds flat." He's also impatient, "if his co** got any harder, he was going to bust a zipper. He wanted Anna, and he wanted her now." I mean REALLY impatient, "I don't want to wait a few minutes, Anna. I want to have sex with my wife." He all but growled the final word. "Now." And he says things that make a woman hot, "because I'm going to eff you right here, right now, up against the wall in the shower." 

No comments:

Post a Comment