Monday, June 24, 2013

Saltwater Kisses by Krista Lakes


This was a quick, cute short read, and everyone knows how much I love those (smiles). Jack is quite the sweetheart, "you have magic about you, Emma. I believe every word you say, and I rarely believe anyone." He's also sexy, "and judge me he did. I could hear him growl appreciatively as he appraised my body." Emma she's a character you can't help but fall in love with, even though she has insecurities, "of course he left. He saw me in the morning light, drooling in my sleep, and escaped as quickly as possible. Good thing I wasn't lying on his arm or he would have had to chew it off." Emma also is real fond of Jack despite the situation they're in, "I want to see Jack. He's the reason I'm here and it feels weird sleeping at his house and eating his food, but never seeing him." The girl also has balls, "you wanted to push me away. You saw one thing that you didn't like, and instead of trusting me, you accuse me. You wanted to hurt me. Go back to your perfect life in a perfect office, where you don't feel anything or trust anyone. Where you don't have to be vulnerable or even human. Congratulations. You'll get it all back. I'll leave you and your precious money. I know better than to stay where I'm not wanted." You go girl. Needless to say I liked this quick, fun read.  

No comments:

Post a Comment